Sunday, July 14, 2013

Froggie Freebie!!!

I have been working on a lot of stuff this week for the new school year and I am excited about one of my projects which I will unveil at another time, but for my followers and new followers I am linking up with Classroom Freebies for Manic Monday.
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
For this Manic Monday post, I am giving you my Froggy Number Match Game.  Students match the frogs with numbers to the lily pads with dots.  Simple, yet it is something that students can do at the beginning of the school year.  You can get your free copy here.   Well, I am going to go try to fall asleep again.  I'm trying going to get up earlier and go work in my classroom tomorrow.  I'll let you know later what I get accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...