Thursday, September 26, 2013

My DonorsChoose Project and a Sale

My DonorChoose.org project was fully funded and I finally received my requested item.  What did I request?  A whiteboard teaching easel.  SmartBoards are fun and all, but try teaching handwriting on the thing.  My letters never seem to fit the line quite right.  And forget about making a chart.  Have ever written something and printed it out from the SmartBoard?  It doesn't exactly come out the way you would like it to.  So to save myself the headache, I requested this from DonorsChoose.org and I love it!!!
I have plans for this easel.  I plan to use it for shared reading and writing.  I hope to use it during center time with magnetic letters.  I can finally use chart paper and make all of the cute charts that I keep pinning on Pinterest. 
I would love to hear all the ways everyone else uses their teaching easel.  Leave me a comment telling me how it is used in your classroom.  I'm always on the lookout for new ideas.

On another note, I posted new items in my shops and they are on sale this weekend only.  50% off so check them out!  I just uploaded my Firefighter Math and Literacy Center Fun! pack which will be great to use during Fire Safety Week in October.   This packet is perfect for prek-1.  Here is a peek:


 
I also recently released a Friendship Themed Literacy and Math Centers pack.  This packet is geared more for 1-3 grade.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...