Sunday, September 29, 2013

Daily Deal Today!

I have a Daily Deal today on Teachers Notebook.  You can get my Fall Math and Literacy Center Fun pack at 40% off.  So today you can get it at $5.40.  This packet contains 6 literacy activities, 7 math activities and a bonus graphic organizer.
Here is what is inside:
*24 Clip It! Syllable Cards
*24 Clip It! Rhyming Cards
*26 Clip it! Alphabet Cards
*78 Alphabet Puzzle Pieces
*A letter/not letter sorting activity
*Trace, Build, Write Letters Mat and 26 alphabet tracing cards (scarecrow)
*Number Puzzles 1-10 (pumpkins)
*Build it! Ten Frames 1-10 (scarecrow)
*Match it! Ten Frames 0-20 (scarecrow)
*Link it! Number Order 1-25
*What Comes Next? Numbers
*Count and Graph Fall
*Trace, Build, Write Numbers with sorting mat and number cards 1-30 (scarecrow)
*Bonus Beginning, Middle, End graphic organizer (stars)



 
This packet has 111 pages.  I have a few new things that I am hoping to finish and upload tonight.  Be on the watch for them.  I will discount them for the first 3 days! 
 
I almost forgot!  Here is a picture of one of the math centers being used in my classroom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...