Monday, April 9, 2012

Teacher Desk Organization

So I decided to clean out my desk today.  One of my drawers was already organized.  See...

I have my certificates and some of my stickers in the basket, along with a large book stamp.  At the top of the photo, I used drawer organizers that I found at Linens and Things.  The organizers are plastic and fold flat.  Notice I keep my tape dispenser in the drawer also.  I have tape happy kids and some how they seem to have tape when they don't need it.  The two drawer organizers sit on top of a larger organizer.  Inside the larger organizer, you will notice that it is divided.  I keep all of my stamps sorted by holidays and purpose so I can find them easily.  This is the view with one organizer lifted up.


This is what it looks like when both organizers are removed.

I organized the rest of my desk drawers today, but I didn't take pictures.  I'll post more soon.  Check out my Facebook page, I posted a picture of some cute pencil flags that I found at the Dollar Tree.  My kids love them!  They are a great way to reward students for hard work and effort.

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so nice and clean. I start of that way every year, but then, the clutter just HAPPENS! hahaha...

    Cynthia

    www.2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...