Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sad Night

It's a sad, sad night.  I go to work tomorrow!  I enjoy being off, but I do love my job at least 99.9% of the time.  Hey, we all have our days were we feel like we were mauled by a bear.  Well, I realized today that I only have about six weeks left in this school year.  I think this is the hardest time of the year because everyone wants it to be Summer!!!  I know I have a bad case of Spring Fever.  Anyone with me on that?

Well I have this fabulous new idea from someone in my grad class that I wanted to share with you.  It's actually similar to an activity that I did with my class.  She gave me the idea to read the story Cornelius by Leo Lionni.  When I get close to the end of the story when Cornelius walks away from his family and it says that he stops and couldn't believe what he saw...stop and let the students make a prediction and draw what they think he saw.  She told me that she ended up using this as a bulletin board.  Thanks for the idea Kelly!  I can't wait to use that this week.  I will post some examples and let everyone see how it turns out.  Since I don't have students until Tuesday, you will have to wait in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...