Saturday, November 3, 2012

Christmas Fun Math and Literacy Activities

I have been working hard on a new item to add to my Teachers Pay Teachers store and Teachers Notebook.  Check it out.  Here is the item description.

This packet contains the follow activities:

*Fingerprint Christmas tree craft with an original poem rhyme written by me.
*Roll and Color number word and color word recognition sheet and cube.
*Santa letter writing form
*Snowman Glyph, tally mark data sheets, and data mini book.
*Syllable Sort Step Book directions with photos and patterns.
*Christmas word building activity, letter tiles, and recording sheet with teacher directions.
*Christmas theme emergent reader written by me.

All the patterns needed are included and I have included photos of the finished product along with directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...