Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

I took a break from my digital life to spend more time with my family during the holidays.  My husband bought me a new laptop for Christmas and today is the first day I have plugged it in and turned it on.  I can't believe I let it sit in the box for that long!

My next step is to transfer my files over to the new laptop because my son will be using my old one.  He loves going to Lego.com.  He is a Lego genius!  You know that age range they have on Lego boxes?  It doesn't matter what it says.  My son can build it on his own using the directions.  He's only 7 and some of those boxes say 10-12 years on them.

I don't have anything new to share today.  We started back to school on Thursday and had a snow day on Friday.  I hear that we might be getting more snow so I'm not sure how next week is going to go.  I do hope everyone had a great break and spent time with their families.  Oh, yeah, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Your comments about your son being a Legomaniac made me smile! My son is now 18, a senior and ready to head off to college for mechanical engineering. He was the same way when he was little! Enjoy every minute of it! Even those times that you step on those blasted Legos in your bare feet in the dark! LOL I was sorry to read your post about the tainted water, as well. That must've been very difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling his Lego passion won't die. I hope he grows up to do something great! It sounds like your son is on his way to a promising future. I actually still have my Legos from when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...