Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Another Cold Day Off

We have been off school the past two days because of extremely cold weather.  It makes me wonder what they do in Alaska.  I have been enjoying the time off though.  I must admit that I haven't thought much about school this week.  I have been working on becoming more organized at home.  It's so easy for me to be organized at school, but home is a different story.  I live with two really disorganized boys (one being my husband).  While I do love them, their lack of organization is killing me.  Our family resolution is to be more organized so we are working on changing some bad habits.  I admit that I may also contribute to our lack of organization too.

Well, we already have a 2 hour delay for tomorrow which means I will wait an hour before heading to work.  I have learned the hard way not to leave at my normal time.  I have traveled dangerous roads in the past just trying to get to work just to pull in the lot and get the call that school is closed.  This girl is not doing that anymore.  Did I mention that I'm not really prepared for school tomorrow and the closings have messed with my plans?  Oh, I will figure it out, but it makes for a rocky week.

I hope everyone is staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...