Wednesday, December 4, 2013

See What I Bought

I'm late posting this.  I crashed yesterday.  I crashed again today, but I woke up earlier.  Today has been CRAZY!!!  It doesn't help that this teacher and her lovely assistant were crazy too!  For example, a teacher was talking about her son moving to Nashville.  I replied something along the line of "Does he like Texas?"  Yes, Texas came out of my mouth.  Umm, where did that come from?  I should have known that when I missed the last stair this morning that it was going to be a crazy day for me.

So I took advantage of Cyber Monday and did a little shopping on TPT.  Here is what I bought:

Interactive Math Notebook for Kindergarten BUNDLE: Daily e
I bought the Interactive Math Notebook for Kindergarten Bundle from Karen Jones.  I can't wait to start using these with my math instructions.  These are aligned to the common core and fit in with what we are doing in math.  I thought I would use them as a review or an assessment.

I Can Do It Myself: Segmenting Self-Correcting, Differenti

I bought these from Marsha McGuire of A Differentiated Kindergarten.  I just love her stuff!  She makes it easy for me to differentiated activities.  I also purchased this from her.

Word Families Galore Bundle-22 Weeks of Differentiated Word Work

I have been eyeballing this bundle for a while so I decided it was the perfect time to purchase it.  I really drill cvc words.  Most of my students will be able to read all the words right away, but for those who struggle word families are a great way for them to learn a lot of words.

Let's Get Crackin'! {December Literacy & Math Centers for

I bought these from The Printable Princess.  This is one of the first items I have bought from her and I love this!  It's not too Christmasy (I think I just made a new word.) so I can use it with students who don't celebrate holidays.  I also purchased this packet from her.

A Dab {More} of Learning: Literacy Edition (Bingo Dabber A

These can be used any time in the year.

RTI & Guided Reading {Phoneme Segmentation Activities}

I purchase the Phoneme Segmentation Activities from Tara West.  This has saved me a lot of time and I can print them on my black ink only printer at school.

As you can tell, I love to shop!  I'm glad I am supporting other teachers when I buy from TPT.  I have always felt that it is important to use a variety of materials and get ideas from other places.  It makes teaching and learning better.  I don't feel that I should try and recreate the wheel so if I don't have time to make my own activities, then I search out ones that I can use.  I'm working on something new and I hope to have it finished this week.  When it is finished and posted, I will let you know because it will be 50% off for the first few days.

Oh, Spike the Elf on the Shelf is back this year in my home.  He finally made his appearance last night.  My son was excited to see him this morning.  Did I tell you my classroom has an elf?  We named him Mr. Snowflake.  My son's class also has an elf and her name just happens to be Snowflake.  Lol, I wonder if they are married.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...